Friday, July 15, 2005

Paper Chef # 8 Awards- The Golden Tomatillas

I want to thank Sarah of the Delicious Life for awarding Soul Fusion Kitchen the Golden Tomatilla Award for Special Effects in this event.

Best Special Effects goes to...Sylvie of Soul Fusion Kitchen for her use of a George Foreman Grill to make Cuban Style Pressed Sandwich with Spinach, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Olive Tapanade
My acceptance speech went something like this:
I want to thank G for supporting my food related quests, George F. for the grill and food bloggers all over the world for inspiration. Thanks to everyone who has eaten my food, attempted cooking in my kitchen, my day job staff and the boys in the neighborhood who were my test kitchen. Most of all, thank you Sarah for your support. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Just think, just last week I was just a food blogger and now today I'm riding the wave.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Sylvie,

Congrats on the Award. I will have to try it when I get back to the US and have grill available(Chinese people don't have personal grills--I miss BBQ big time).

I was busy for the last few weeks, but I finally got to the cookbook meme. Thanks for tagging!