Sunday, May 30, 2010

Quen for Kids BBQ Competition


Four Q BBQ Team will be competing June 12th at the Kristie's Foundation Annual Que'n For Kids BBQ Competition.

This competition is well on it's way to being one of the largest for Southern California with possibly 50 plus teams competing.  Funds for admission and People's Choice BBQ sampling all benefit Kristie's Foundation, a charity for critically ill children and their families with end of life needs.  Show your support and come on out for this event.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I am casting a new food show for a major network and I stumbled across your site. We are looking for a host, someone who is passionate about food, loves to dine out, and someone who has the inside track on great places to eat for cheap! I thought you could make a great candidate. If you are interested please email me a picture and bio.
Thank you,
Jessica
Casting-Super Delicious Productions
foodiecasting@me.com