Saturday, February 04, 2006

Tagged 4X8 Meme

Biscuit Girl tagged me again for this meme. I did it earlier this year but find that some of my answers have changed so what the heck, here it is again. I also had to separate regular TV from FoodTV. I believe most food bloggers have been tagged before, so I open the invitation to anyone who voluntarily wants to pass the torch.

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Pharmacist
2. Secretary
3. Record Store Clerk
4. Pharmacy Assistant (includes Professor)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Professional
2. 40 Year Old Virgin
3. Looking for Mr. Goodbar (yea, and don't speculate on anything more)
4. Desperately Seeking Susan (yea, and don't speculate on anything more here also)

Four places you have lived:
1. Los Angeles, CA
2. Ann Arbor, Michigan
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Daly City, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Survivor
2. Surface (Was that the final episode 2/6?)
3. Biggest Loser
4. Ghost Whisperer


Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Vancouver, British Columbia
2. Cabo San Lucas
3. Washington DC
4. Bahamas

Four websites you visit daily:
1. My jobs homepage
2. Food-Got To Love It
3-4 All Sites listed on my index


Four of your favorite foods:
1. Cookies (all types)
2. Smoked BBQ Ribs
3. Oysters On The Halfshell
4. Pork Cracklins

Four places you would rather be right now:
1. Home in my favorite chair watching TV or reading
2. A Cooking Class
3. Where my kids are
4. Where my Husband is


Four (Food) TV shows you love to watch:
1. Sugar Rush
2. Any Food TV show with Paula Deen in it
3. Any Food TV show with Tyler Florence in it
4. Any Food TV show "Challenges"

2 comments:

BBQ Junkie said...

so what do you think of this new season of Survivor?

sylvie1950 said...

I always go for the underdog so Casaya is my choice. What a group of misfits especially that Shane (who I can't wait to see get booted off). Of course I cheer for the "old guys and girls" who offer so much wisdom and experience but lacking physical strength usually get toppled by the arrogant males and showing too much flesh girls. Why do I watch? Surprisingly I learn from the group dynamics and interplay.