Friday, June 16, 2006

Graduation Season

After receiving a number of graduation annoucements from friends and family I was reminded that it tis or was the season- Graduation. Well anyway in Southern California many schools do not end the year until today or next week.

In response to a request for my graduation cookies, I forwarded the recipe for "No Fail Sugar Cookies" and an idea for photo cookies to a friend.

Photocoookies do take some planning so it is probably too late for now. I made these a couple of years ago for my daughter and for my neice. They were given to the graduation party guest as a thankyou or keepsake (depending on whether they ate them or not).



I offer my congratulations to this year's graduating class and hopes for success in all your future endeavors.









Special Congratulations to:
C.J.
E.T.
D.B.
L.T.
A.S.
A.G.
F.S.

No comments: