Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend Dog Bloggin #38

Just being Ziggy!
After an afternoon of working in the garden with me, Ziggy is on guard to make sure I don't go back inside the house without him.

This morninhg I promised you all that I would pay some attention to the garden. Well, I did. The garden center was short of good pickings but I did manage to get a couple of zucchini plants, yellow squash, a pepperonchini plant, sweet basil, habanero and an anaheim chile.

I'm no organic gardener so to I'm not adverse to using a little chemical help to keep the insects away. Nothing more disappointing than to plant some little plants and have them chewed away by some insects the next day.


Weekend Dog Blogging hosted by Sweetnicks.

Yellow Squash added amongst the Tomatoes
Zucchini plants with a little room to grow
Just a different angle on Zucchini amongst the tomatoes.
Herbal area with Sweet Basil and Habanero. My curly leaf parsley plant went crazy trying to seed. I cut it back significantly with hopes that my curly leaves will prosper again.

No comments: