Sunday, September 10, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging


Ziggy is back for another week of dog blogging. We missed a couple of weeks while I was off with my daughter in Philadelphia. (I am also preparing a post on filling a college kids pantry for move into an apartment or dorm room. Now every kid is different but my T has some really "out there" culinary choices.)

Back to Ziggy. I posted a little blip about something I was overjoyed about when I returned from Phillie. A special introduction for Ziggy. Well, as somethings go, this didn't turn out the way I planned. Without thinking about it, I placed a deposit on another little Yorkie puppy. His name is Mr. Miyagi and he is 7 1/2 months old. His owner needed to sell him because of some lease/rental problems with pets. It turns out, she didn't have all the stated papers she said she had for him so I had to cancel the purchase and she refused to lower the ourchase price. He was so sweet and cute, but things turn out the way they do for a reason.

Sweetnicks hosts Weekend dog blogging every week. Visit her site to see all the other cute pets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ziggy is a cutie pie!

best,
blue plate