Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thank You SM-UCLA Pharmacy Staff


I am now officially retired from my position as Assistant Director of Pharmacy Services at SM-UCLA Medical Center. Though I have been off since mid February using vacation time, April 3rd marked the last day on payroll.

My staff organized a retirement party at a local restaurant in Brentwood, California. We talked about current affairs, we speculated on what changes were coming and we just had a good time together. After a nice dinner I was presented with a number of wonderful, very me gifts and tokens of appreciation. They know my love of BBQ and cooking.

An All-Clad BBQ set,cast iron BBQ basting pot, plants, generous gift certificate, ceramic gourmet bowl,special apron noting me as the Dr of BBQ, silicon pot holders and card with special wishes and tributes from my staff.

I will always remember our special times and pray you get the help you need.

Thank you so much,

Sylvia

1 comment:

ctoshio said...

dear sylvie
sorry to miss your party i went to one of my old coworkers 75th bday party it was nice to see all of the old family and to catch up on old time and remember a few that we lost over the years and one most of all one from last week she taught me all on doing tech work.
enjoy your retirement
curt