Thursday, November 25, 2010

All About the Food to Give Thanks- Thanksgiving 2010

Have I ever just said, I love to cook. I get so much satisfaction cooking a meal and having others enjoy it. I give thanks this Thanksgiving Day for all the blessings I have, the friends, family, health, love and Ziggy. I want to thank all the servicemen and women all around the world, who are sacrificing themselves to assure we live in a safe world. I want to thank the TSA folks who despite controversy try to assure that each time we get on a plane, we are safe.

I especially give thanks for my hubby, my mom, my children and my mother in law for just being them and being there with me.

I also want to thank an unlikely group - UCLA for pissing me off so much that I decided to retire nearly two years ago- the best decision of my professional career. That decision has given me more time to indulge in my passion- cooking and BBQ Competition, find time to go to the gym to get to a healthy weight and cardiovascular fitness and be me.

This meal I prepared in thanks.

No comments: