Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kitchen Gifts and Apparrel

I can't explain the excitement I felt when I opened this Christmas present from my sister. She understands my love of all things kitchen and food. These aprons and mitts are over the top and totally me.
A personalized Soul Fusion Kitchen apron embroidered so elegantly. I can just see me prancing around the kitchen in this or for showing off when I take a cooking class at my favorite local cooking school. Whatever the occasion, home, backyard or class, I'm styling.

My Moo Cow apron and mitts are just perfect apparrel for grilling outside or for when I cook anything beefy in the kitchen.

To add to my elation, my neice gave me a gift certificate to Willimas-Sonoma. I'm headed there this weekend to browse and spend. I love these gifts soooo much. Thank you A, P, C and J.

No comments: