Monday, February 19, 2007

Lamb Feast For My Hubby And R

G made a special dinner request for lamb on Saturday night. He invited a good family friend and and left it up to me to do my thang. Well, as always, I dont need but just a small excuse to cook a big meal.

The menu included Rack of Lamb with a parmesan/panko bread crumb/minced rosemary coating, Lamb Loin Chops, Grilled Asparagus Spears, Fingerling Potatoes, Caesar Salad and crusty bread.

This meal did not take long to prepare. It was actually quite quick to get it together. Seasonings included only salt, pepper and some fresh rosemary. An essential tool was my temperature probe to verify that the lamb was medium rare.

I'm not a very good photographer, but one thing I discovered is that my sink provided the greatest lighting effect for some of the photos. I was quite impressed with the look. By the way, the meal was fantastic with the lamb perfectly cooked.

















































Fingerling potatoes
Asparagus
Lamb Loin Chops
Rack of Lamb

Rosemary
Parmesan Cheese
Mustard Coating
Parmesan and Bread Crumb Coating
Crusty Bread
Grilled Asparagus
Grilled Lamb Loin Chops


2 comments:

barb said...

Oh my heavens the whole meal looks so good. And you prepared my favorites - just how did I miss my invitation. And btw your photos are fine it's your food we love.

Glenna said...

Silvie, as usual, very yuuuuuuuuuumm!