Saturday, October 15, 2005

WDB #5 Ziggy Planning His Escape

Sweetnicks is hosting another Weekend Dog Blogging event and we are at #5.

Ziggy knows when I am getting ready to leave him to go to work. I can't leave him to roam all over the house when I'm gone because he has this destructive side. It's as if he is trying to let me know how hurt he is for not taking him with me. Hugs, kisses and lots of attention don't help. So, I put up a gate to limit his access. Before I get the gates up, he typically perches himself on the stairs trying to plan his escape from lockup. Always after some pretty funny chase scenes, I win. Once I return home from work, he is there to greet me and lavish me with doggy love and attention.

1 comment:

Nupur said...

awww...poor thing, he misses his mommy...it'r hard to leave them and go to work, right?